Conference update from our affliliated organization FISITA:
FISITA is delighted to have received more than one thousand abstract submissions for FISITA 2018, which takes place in Chennai, India, next year — many thanks to all of the authors who have shared their work.
Due to an unprecedented number of requests to extend the deadline, FISITA is providing the international community of mobility engineers one final chance to present at FISITA 2018 next year:
- Share your knowledge and innovative new technologies
- Position your organisation as a leader within the fast-moving automotive and mobility industry
- Boost your profile amongst the world's leading mobility experts.
- Hear about the latest technologies and trends
- Network with colleagues from around the world
- Take inspiration from the industry's leading technologists
The theme for FISITA 2018 is 'Disruptive Technologies for Affordable and Sustainable Mobility' — authors can present their research and discoveries under ten topics available to view here.
The final deadline to submit the abstract is 25 December 2017.